A kindness that you extend to another can last a lifetime
When the program first started, most of our guests were homeless. Today, many have housing and are working, but their limited income means assistance with a healthy meal is needed and appreciated.
More than 300 volunteers help us prepare and serve meals to 450 guests every week.Our program would not exist without the generosity of Foodlink, Wegmans, Samaritan Harvest and many local businesses. Donations–both food and financial–are always welcome and appreciated. Our United Way Donor Choice Designation Agency Number is 2305.
For more information or if you would like to make a donation to the Supper Program, please contact Mary Jo Lightholder at 585-271-7240 or by email via the form below.
Contact the Supper Program
- Blessed Sacrament Church is located on Oxford Street near the corner of Monroe Avenue. The entrance to the dining room is at the northeast corner of the building. The door is just past the handicap ramp.
- Dinner is served Monday – Friday at 6:30 p.m. In July and August, dinner is served Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, only.
- There is easy access to the RTS Line.
- Guests are expected to behave in a respectful and courteous manner.
- Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited, and there is no smoking allowed while on our campus.